Refugee & lmmigration Services
- Reception and Placement Case Management
- Social Adjustment Employment Services
- English as a Second Language(ESL)
- School Impact Services
- Family Reunification Applications
- Adjustment of Status (green card)
Founded in 1975, Refugee & lmmigration Services provides
assistance to refugees and other immigrants in the Memphis area.
Resettlement services assist newly arrived refugees in starting newlives.
English language training, cultural adjustment services,
employment services, access to health care and schools are all
services that are provided by a staff of case managers and interpreters.
In addition, the program offers immigration counseling at a
low cost and on a sliding scale when necessary Assistance is
available for adjustment of status, visa applications, naturalization, travel documents and domestic violence issues.
Contact: Carolyn Tisdale, Director, 722-4727.