All applications must have valid driver’s license or State-issued ID uploaded, regardless of service being requested.
Utility Assistance Program Notes:
We are out of funding for utility assistance at this time. Please check back at a later date.
1) Must be a Resident of Shelby County
2) Payment for utility services must ensure services for another 30 days. No deposits, late fees, or other fees are allowed.
3) Must provide copies of your latest utility bill AND driver’s license
4) Name on ID must match name on bill
5) Only 1 application per household/utility bill
Gifts for God's Children Program Notes
For those in need of food and gifts for children and/or seniors
1) If you/your family were served through this program last year, you do not qualify for assistance this year.
2) Verification of income may be requested at a later date.
Click here to apply for assistance
Applications are available as funding is available.
If you need help completing an online application, please call 901-722-4797